Cross Arabia Challenge is not a full scale commercial rally, therefore the
following rates / fees cover part of the actual cost of participating in
such a unique event while we look to cover the additional cost through
our loyal sponsors.
Registration fees for the 2014 season of Cross Arabia Challenge are:
LE 8,800 per person for Egyptian
LE 8,000 per person for Egyptian
USD 1,700 per person for Non-Egyptian riders.
USD 1,600 per person for
Non-Egyptian pillion passengers.
All fees are to be paid at the time we confirm your participation
spot in the 2014 season of Cross Egypt Challenge.
THESE FEES INCLUDE:
- Accommodation for 7 nights on BB basis in 3 to 5 star hotels (depending on the
availability at each destination).
- Personal accident insurance for the duration of the challenge.
- 2 branded long sleeve t-shirts for each participant to wear during the
- 1 branded durable vest to wear during riding time.
- Motorcycle maintenance during the challenge.
- All rally support services (mechanical, photography, trucking, video
shooting, medical, etc..)
- Road tolls (where applicable).
- Jordan visa fees and/or government permission.
- Trip-ticket fees for your vehicle.
- Round trip ferry fees for the rider and the vehicle from Nuwebaa port,
Egypt to Aqaba port, Jordan
- Port exit fees in Jordan.
- Vehicle liability insurance and license fees in Jordan.
- Cost of army/military and special permits for the entire route.
- Airport pickup from Cairo airport (for International participants).
THESE FEES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Flights to/from Egypt (for international participants).
- Visa to Egypt charges.
- Extra accommodation prior or after the above schedule.
- Food and beverage beyond breakfast.
- Vehicle fuel and oil changes
- Any personal extras or any expense not mentioned above.
- Motorcycle and scooter spare parts and cost of any damage repairs to your scooter.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Registration fees to Cross Arabia Challenge can be paid by one of
the following methods:
- By bank transfer to Cross Arabia Challenge bank account (*)
- By credit card (transaction fees apply)
- By Western Union money transfer service
All payment details will be forwarded to the registrant at the time
of your acceptance notification.
100% of registration fee paid upon acceptance notification.
Cross Arabia Challenge is an extensive event that require a lot of
preparation, all costs are based on the number of confirmed
registrants, therefore the following cancellation guidelines are in
Cancellation before April 15th, 2014
50%* of the
registration fee is refunded*
Cancellation after April 15th, 2014
0% of the
registration fee is refunded
(*) all banking charges are to be covered by the registrant.
SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR
We know it is difficult for international participants to ship their
motorcycles or scooters to Egypt, therefore we are facilitating this on your behalf. We
are providing a motorcycle rental option for international participants.
In your registration form, you will see the option to rent a
motorcycle, so let us know if you would like to rent one, and we will be happy to
have one ready for you at the beginning of the rally.
All rented motorcycles will be in perfect conditions and will be either
Yamaha TTRE 600cc or Suzuki DRZ 400cc with on/odd rod tires and required
MOTORCYCLE RENTAL FEE FOR INTERNATIONAL
USD 1,000 for
the entire duration of Cross Arabia Challenge.
This rate includes:
- Yamaha TTRE 600cc or Suzuki DRZ 400cc rental for 9 days.
- Transportation of the rented motorcycle to the start point and pick up
at the finish line.
- Supply of the basic spare parts in case of emergency (the cost of body
spare parts are not included in the rental fees).
This rate doesn't include:
- Any used body spare parts during Cross Arabia Challenge.
- The cost of damages occurred to the motorcycle from your use. A
technical inspection will be conducted at the end of Cross Arabia
Challenge and a damage report will be generated for each rented
motorcycle. You will be charged for the damages caused to the motorcycle
during your rental period.